Dr. Alaa Aldanasoury
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Board Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Former President, International Society of Refractive Surgery (ISRS)
- Chief Medical Officer.
- Fellowship in Cornea & External Eye Disease from Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
- Consultant & Chief of Refractive Surgery Department, Magrabi Hospitals & Centers
Certificates & Awards
Lifetime Achievement Award ISRS - 2016
Barraquer Award and Lecture ISRS - 2016
Articles & News
Dr. Mohammad Alaa Eldanasoury, MD, FRCS, Chief of Cornea...
Dr.Alaa considers his best achievement is training more than...