The Rhinology Unit is concerned with issues regarding the nasal cavity and sinuses. This unit offers various treatments to different conditions, so it is divided to:
a. Nasal Allergy Unit
Nose allergies can be a huge inconvenience for patients since they cause sneezes, runny noses or throat itches. These allergies can appear due to inflammation reactions to dust, mold, pollen or even animal hairs. At Magrabi Hospitals, we perform:
- Sensitivity and Allergy Tests
- Smell Sensation Tests
- Immunotherapy for Allergy
b. Nasal Endoscopy Unit
This unit specializes in procedures performed to examine the nasal and sinus passages in order to perform accurate diagnosis and more.
- Endoscopic examination and diagnosis of nose and sinuses
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic surgery for tumor of the nose
- Endoscopic Dacrocystorhinostomy
- Endoscopic repair of C.S.F. Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopic Septoplasty
c. Snoring Unit
Snoring is an unpleasant condition that affects most people. It occurs during sleep, due to obstructed air movement in the process of breathing. These vibrations can be managed at Magrabi Hospitals with efficiency and ease.